Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Last Rose

The Last Rose

 

If I die, I want this rose on my grave,

Down below, trapped in a cave.

                                                         You look at me for one last time,

Everyone standing in a crippled line.

 

You look at me with such sorrow,

You won’t see me tomorrow.

It’s where I shall rest for all eternity,

Down below with my dignity.

 

So goodbye my friend, do not cry,

I won’t be returning, I will not lie.

                                                            Do not be sad, do not worry,

I’ve taken all my heart could carry.

 

Smile for me, for one last time,

For I’ll remember our memories down the line.

We’ll meet again, some day, some time,

Trust me when I say you’ll be fine.

 

Till then, my friend,

Till the, I’ll send,

Hugs and kisses,

And the best times we’ve spent.

 

- Ani Keshishyan