Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A Wasted Mind No More

 

 

A Wasted Mind No More

?

?

 Past visions keep me awake

and by an ugly reality

 my soul suffocates

tornadoes of thoughts,

 possible solutions,

turn me into a zombie

thirsting for a revolution

??

Do I care for myself, or

 do I care for my sake?

 the guilt for wanting to be better

making my own mistakes

??

A trampled flower

 underneath your

worn out shoes

 no more I shall be…

you WILL SMELL

 my full overpowering scent

SEE

 my humble yet exotic beauty

I shall be me

??

I have felt the crushing on my spine

for far too long

 I convinced myself I deserve it

for far too long

but that was not me,

it was my wasted mind

I shall stand up to you

and with one motion of my hand

move you aside

as I continue on with my journey

awakening my once wasted mind

 

by me Jocelyne Jouki 04/01/2008



Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.